Sunday, April 5, 2009

The Real War of the World

In my child hood I used to watch the fictious drama series of 'War of The World' in which aliens used to attack earth and destroy peace here....

But now, as I have grwon up, I realize that the War of the World is continue but this time there is a little change in the story, this time around we are being attacked by no alines but humans like us whose sole purpose is to get the power on this earth somewhere in the name of peace and somewhere in the name of religion.

The recent incident that happened in Pakistan northern area of Swat where a young 17-year old girl was lashed publicly in the name of Islam that for suer brutuly hurt Islam's philosophy of peace & love.

I am recalling Sahir Lodhyanwi's followig couplet (Urdu):

Bulaow Khudayan-e-DeeN ko Bulao
Yeh Manzar Yeh Kochay Yeh GalyaN Dikhao
Sana Khwan-e-Taqdees-e-Mashriq Ko Lao
Sana Khwan-e-Taqdees-e-Mashriq KahaN Hein?

No comments:

Post a Comment